Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?
Posted by: Peter Chadburn
Date/Time: 29/12/09 12:00:00

My girlfriend died in May and she loved Christmas and the various Children's faces and enjoyment. I spent the day with her brother and his family and we had a lovely day. If you really loved someone then you want to see people enjoying the time. She would take pleasure from others enjoyment. The angry ones are those that do not know why they are doing things. They are shopping for shopping sake rather than trying to bring joy to someone. Went to 4 Carols services plus Christmas Day church. For me I miss her so much but also I know that I can get great pleasure from others happiness just like she did. If people are bitter then they perhaps are feeling sorry for themselves. Christmas has become an ordeal in which families are plunged into debt to by their teenager the latest gadget/fashion that will be forgotten in a month. We live in an iWorld where it is all about me(I am in my pod so clear off). We should live in a WiiWorld where we share our enjoyment. So perhaps this recession may make people think about what is really important in their lives, but then again maybe not. The RBS Bankers will not have enjoyed Christmas as they just do not understand as they live in an iBank World.
anyway have a Happy New Year and just smile as someone may smile back and make your day!!
Peter

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?24/12/09 12:39:00 J Smith
   Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?24/12/09 13:00:00 Graham Weeks
   Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?24/12/09 15:11:00 Penny Crocker
      Re:Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?24/12/09 19:38:00 Margaret Noel
         Re:Re:Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?25/12/09 18:06:00 Jean F Fernandez
            Re:Re:Re:Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?29/12/09 20:45:00 Jean F Fernandez
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?30/12/09 00:57:00 Peter Chadburn
         Re:Re:Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?29/12/09 12:00:00 Peter Chadburn
            Re:Re:Re:Re:What's Happened to the Season of Goodwill?29/12/09 15:14:00 Penny Crocker

Forum Home