Forum Message

Topic: Re:Ealing Centre in Crisis? Discuss
Posted by: Phil Taylor
Date/Time: 03/03/10 14:28:00

Arthur,

Keep to the truth please.  I have never edited any comments on my blog.  You have no evidence for that.  It is a direct lie.  Like I have time to anyway!  I sometimes write to people and tell them that they are being a bore and that I won't publish their comments - especially last word merchants like yourself.  If you can’t have the last word on your own blog what is the point!  Doh! 

One of the points I made on my blog was that Sackur did not run a useful meeting because he was partisan and failed to be a chairman.  You have rather made my point for me.  Oooops.  The meeting might have been more illuminating if Sackur had done his job properly rather than just using it as a platform to sound off on his own behalf.  He actually managed to ridicule one of the members of the public who had the temerity to stand up and speak in favour of town centre residential. 

If anyone wants to debate the issues rather than trade insults please go to www.philtaylor.org.uk. 

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Ealing Centre in Crisis? Discuss03/03/10 00:26:00 Arthur Breens
   Re:Ealing Centre in Crisis? Discuss03/03/10 14:28:00 Phil Taylor
      Ealing Centre in Crisis? Discuss03/03/10 18:28:00 George Knox
         Re:Ealing Centre in Crisis? Discuss01/04/10 00:44:00 Wiktor Moszczynski
            Re:Re:Ealing Centre in Crisis? Discuss02/04/10 00:09:00 George Knox

Forum Home