Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Ealing council want to know your views on living in Ealing
Posted by: Andrew Farmer
Date/Time: 20/11/21 15:41:00

Posturing by Peter Mason. He wrote: “Do email me on peter.mason@ealing.gov.uk to raise specific issues about the Borough”. I took him at his word and asked what system he would put in place so that complaints against senior officers which I had made could be heard by a panel independent of their senior colleagues, who in my experience lie to defend their colleagues.  That was on 12.6.21.   Despite three reminders (19.7.31, 18.8.21, 20.9.21), I have, over FOUR MONTHS LATER, not received even the courtesy of an acknowledgement, let alone a reply of substance. I have formed the opinion that Mr Mason is a moral fraud, a man who does not keep his word, who cannot be trusted. This is a man who engages with residents by ignoring them.  As to his: “I will lead an open, inclusive and transparent council, that engages local people in the challenges we face.”  That is so far from the of truth in my experience of the man, that, I came to the opinion that his is a PUBLIC LIAR.

Has anyone had better experience of Mr Mendacity Mason?

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Ealing council want to know your views on living in Ealing17/11/21 13:31:00 peter king
   Re:Ealing council want to know your views on living in Ealing17/11/21 13:45:00 N V Brooks
      Re:Re:Ealing council want to know your views on living in Ealing17/11/21 14:22:00 Rosco White
         Re:Re:Re:Ealing council want to know your views on living in Ealing20/11/21 15:41:00 Andrew Farmer
         Re:Re:Re:Ealing council want to know your views on living in Ealing09/12/21 23:16:00 P Taylor

Forum Home