Forum Message

Topic: Caravans on Ealing Common and unsupervised dogs
Posted by: Olga Sidoryk
Date/Time: 10/10/17 17:53:00

I've just walked home from work my usual way across Ealing Common, which involves crossing the North Circular at the pedestrian crossing near Leopold Road.  I noticed some caravans parked near there - is it the travellers back again or is the circus coming to town? Anyway, as I got near the caravans three nasty yappy small dogs ran towards me and kept jumping up around me barking, and one nipped at my leg (lucky the dogs are the size of hamsters and I have thick jeans on).  Have informed the police but they say they can't go and talk to the caravan dwellers until they've interviewed me about my allegation - so in the meantime take care if you use the Common!

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Caravans on Ealing Common and unsupervised dogs10/10/17 17:53:00 Olga Sidoryk
   Re:Caravans on Ealing Common and unsupervised dogs13/10/17 22:15:00 Colin Goodman
      Re:Re:Caravans on Ealing Common and unsupervised dogs15/10/17 19:25:00 Philippa Bond
         Re:Re:Re:Caravans on Ealing Common and unsupervised dogs28/10/17 20:08:00 Colin Goodman
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Caravans on Ealing Common and unsupervised dogs30/10/17 08:51:00 Tricia Arbuthnot
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Caravans on Ealing Common and unsupervised dogs31/10/17 22:54:00 Colin Goodman

Forum Home